Warm enthusiastic greetings from Team Maanch.
Thank you to all who joined us on 10th September, 2018, at the Exclusive London Preview of Maanch at House of Lords.
Sorry, if we missed you
Team Maanch is delighted to share the progress made over the last month:
– We received 30 pledges of support from all those who attended the September event including:
• £25,000 unsecured loan
• 5 offers to join the Advisory Board
• 11 offers of introduction to UK Charities
• 13 offers to support other forms organisational needs.
WE ARE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL TO EVERYONE WHO WAS PRESENT FOR THEIR UNDIVIDED ATTENTION AND GENEROUS SUPPORT!
– We received recognition and got awarded at the UN Investments and Partnerships for the Global Goals and the SDG Frontier Finance Summit at UN HeadQuarters in New York later in September.
– At the Carlyle Partners Summit in partnership with Prince Albert II Foundation in Monaco, we have forged some interesting collaborative partnerships we will share more in the next month’s update.
As we build momentum, we continue to need support to grow to our full potential.
Finally, we wanted to share an interesting industry research which underscores the importance & relevance of our platform
Philanthropy Bets Big on Sustainable Development Goals
The United Nations made headlines around the world in September 2015 when it adopted an ambitious set of 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) that aim to end extreme poverty, protect the planet, and ensure health and prosperity for all by 2030. Delivering on these goals won’t come cheap. Read More