We at Maanch are developing cutting-edge tech and dashboards with our products. M INVEST enables impact-centric decision making for investors and organisations. Reporting on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors has become a key area of focus for a variety of stakeholders in 2020, including regulators, government and the wider public (Source: KPMG). The findings from Standard Life’s latest bi-annual survey of 250 UK advisers, polled in October 2020, found more than two thirds (69%) think they are more likely to incorporate ESG into their investment approach in the future.
Action: Delivering the weekly food shopping to some of the most vulnerable young carers across Dorset and their families during the coronavirus pandemic.
Action: Launched an Emergency COVID-19 Response Unit to provide life-saving medical, food security, and psychosocial support.
Share your voice
While there are numerous impact management tools out there, we’d like to hear from you about the unique challenges you face in measuring, tracking and reporting for impact. Please write to us with your views at email@example.com and we’d love to feature your thoughts on our blog or have a one-on-one conversation to help address your impact management issues.
Latest Press & Blogs
- Maanch in Financial Times’ Professional Wealth Management on impact measurement and the importance of appropriate capital reallocation
- Challenges in identifying, tracking and reporting for impact, and how to tackle them – A report by The Haller Foundation
- The Importance of Social Emotional and Ecological Knowledge (SEEK)
- Tech, Impact and the Future of Philanthropy
Stay in the know
Catch up on what’s going on in the impact ecosystem:
- ESG biggest influence on investment approach, say advisers
- ESG reporting – What do your investors want?
- ESG data quality tops list of investor concerns in 2020