2021 Outlook: ESG Trends and beyond
Currently, ESG integration seems to be one of the few pathways from the GISA strategies that have actionable frameworks within the larger landscape of sustainable finance. Amidst the growing traction towards ESG incorporated investments in the UK, with over 69% affirming the same in a recent study conducted by Standard Life’s bi-annual survey, the top trend is the demand for a technology platform enabler in easing access and clarity of information for decision makers, both for investors and corporates. Our M INVEST solution aims to address this need. Read more.
ESG & going beyond risk mitigation
Sustainability and Impact don’t only concern ESG risks, business model, strategy and competitive positions but also intangibles and materiality that future proof the company’s growth. Impact frameworks and showing progress behind them are attractive to company stakeholders as more of them engage with the full spectrum of responsible investing from negative screenings within sectors to impact investing. Here are the 5 lenses through which businesses can navigate the responsible investing spectrum that goes beyond ESG and looks forward to ‘Impact’. Read more.
Action: £40 will provide a seed grant to a family to start a business.
Action: Teaching children in South Luangwa, Zambia about wildlife and conservation.
Share your voice
While ESG and impact reporting gain momentum, we’d like to hear from you about the unique challenges you face in measuring, tracking and reporting for impact. Please write to us with your views at email@example.com and we’d love to feature your thoughts on our blog or have a one-on-one conversation to help you with your impact strategy.
Latest Press & Blogs
- How is Maanch committed to the UN Sustainable Development Goals?
- Maanch joins the UN Global Compact Network UK
- 13 Impact Investing Leaders and Professionals Share Their Outlooks for 2021 – by ForexToStocks, featuring Darshita Gillies
- Building Back Better: Why the SDGs are more important than ever – by Philanthropy Impact, featuring Sianne Haldane and Darshita Gillies
Stay in the know
Catch up on what’s going on in the impact ecosystem:
- Investor engagement more influential than regulation in 2021
- How to think about ESG from the investor relations perspective
- Data Governance: The Next Big ESG Controversy
Subscribe to our Newsletter for latest updates in Industry.